"Victor franco said it was not the physically strong that survived concentration camps, but those who never lost their hope. It was those who lost their hope who soon died, …because they soon also lost their immunity system and contracted a disease. Just a few days later they were dead. You die without hope."
- John Hope Bryant’s Statement on Governor Gina Raimondo
- John Hope Bryant’s Statement of Support for Wally Adeyemo
- Remembering an American Giant – Baseball Legend Who Became a Force for Civil Rights, Hank Aaron
- VIDEO: Reimagining the Future of Our Economy | CNBC Squawk Box Guest Appearance
- Podcast: Under Construction With Tamar Braxton