"People having that much money and no brains is dangerous…" Andrew "Bo" Young, III, son of legendary civil rights leader Ambassador Andrew Young and a new silver rights leader in his own right, speaking on the status of some of those young African-Americans in the entertainment industry today with little to no financial literacy education themselves. Bo Young is also co-chair the Southeast regional board for Operation HOPE.
- Remembering an American Giant – Baseball Legend Who Became a Force for Civil Rights, Hank Aaron
- VIDEO: Reimagining the Future of Our Economy | CNBC Squawk Box Guest Appearance
- Podcast: Under Construction With Tamar Braxton
- Join me on Squawk Box tomorrow morning, 7:45 am ET
- Let Justice Roll Like A River