"the Commerce Department reports that Americans now save 40 cents for every $100 they earn, compared to $7.70 for every $100 in 1992. A savings rate of .4% is, of course, a great concern for both Americans, and America." New America Foundation
- Excellence in Black: Rolls Royce Brand Manager, and Much More.
- Excellence in Black History: Sidney D. Barron, General Manager, Bentley of Atlanta.
- Black History Month: Inventor Fred Maxik Donates 100 Air Purifiers to Atlanta Public Schools.
- As Featured by NASDAQ This Week
- Operation HOPE Announces it’s Investor Bill of Rights