"the Commerce Department reports that Americans now save 40 cents for every $100 they earn, compared to $7.70 for every $100 in 1992. A savings rate of .4% is, of course, a great concern for both Americans, and America." New America Foundation
- Black History Month: Inventor Fred Maxik Donates 100 Air Purifiers to Atlanta Public Schools.
- As Featured by NASDAQ This Week
- Operation HOPE Announces it’s Investor Bill of Rights
- Carver Federal Savings Bank and John Hope Bryant Announce a New Sizeable Long-term Deposit in the Bank to Support Economic Empowerment in Communities of Color
- A Special Thank You to Mr. Tom Brokaw