"If the 20th century was about race and the color line, all over the world, or civil rights, and the first civil right was the right to vote, then in the 21st century will be (primarily) marked by issues of class and poverty, or what I call silver rights…and the first silver right will be financial literacy. If you don’t know better, you cannot do better." Bryantism and the launch of the Silver Rights Movement on April 12th, 2005
- Delta Air Lines Expands HOPE Inside the Workplace Partnership to New National Model
- Excellence in Black: Rolls Royce Brand Manager, and Much More.
- Excellence in Black History: Sidney D. Barron, General Manager, Bentley of Atlanta.
- Black History Month: Inventor Fred Maxik Donates 100 Air Purifiers to Atlanta Public Schools.
- As Featured by NASDAQ This Week