HOPE Global Forum is the emotion, the spirit, the global outreach and the connectivity of John Hope Bryant's mission work at and through Operation HOPE. HOPE Global Forum was designed as the central and most important global gathering place for both leaders and the lay person to come together, focused on the future prosperity and the empowerment of the poor and the underserved. Some referred to the meeting as the 'Davos' gathering for the poor and underserved agenda. Ambassador Andrew Young described it as the only place in the world where 2,000 plus people came together to discuss and plan 'how to make free enterprise work for all.' John Hope Bryant's bestselling book How The Poor Can Save Capitalism: Rebuilding the Path to the Middle Class. The Solution for the 100%, serves as the organizing principal for the Annual Meeting of the HOPE Global Forum. The Annual Meeting also serves as the annual gathering of stakeholders in the Operation HOPE and silver rights empowerment dream. In 2000, HOPE Global Forums activity began with an Operation HOPE Economic Summit in South Los Angeles, featuring then Vice President Al Gore. In 2009, Operation HOPE hosted its first HOPE Global Summit in Anacostia, just outside of Washington, DC, featuring then US Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke. In 2011, the HOPE Global Forum was moved to Atlanta, Georgia, where it has featured US Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke, the CEO of the New York Stock Exchange, and in 2015, former U.S. President Bill Clinton, amongst others. The HOPE Global Forum is the global gathering of 'John's Friends,' focused on empowering others with the new definition of freedom. Self determination.
- John Hope Bryant to be Recognized as a ‘Groundbreaker’ at 2018 New York Times DealBook Conference
- The Gulch statement of support from Ambassador Andrew Young and John Hope Bryant
- The Gulch Project. Vision Without Action is Just a Dream— AMBASSADOR ANDREW YOUNG
- Another Outstanding Public Audit of our Work: Charity Navigator 4-Star Rating, August 2018.
- Conversation at the Commonwealth Club: A focus on achieving financial literacy