One of the proudest moments for the founder of a dream, in the form of a 501(c)3 nonprofit, public benefit corporation, must be receiving the above letter from Charity Navigator (the respected national watchdog agency for nonprofit organizations). Basically, the Rating Agency for nonprofit, public benefit organizations. I founded Operation HOPE as an entrepreneur and businessman, wanting to give back, when I was 26 years old. No one really took me seriously back then, and many said not so very nice things about what we were up to. This, is vindication and confirmation, all in the same message. A dream, made real, and now a national best practice for accountability and transparency, for all nonprofit organizations and corporations in the country. 81 cents of every dollar received at Operation HOPE, goes to the bottom line of helping to uplift and to empower people. Additionally, only 13% of all nonprofit organizations in the country have ever received a 4-Star Rating for four years running. Okay, let's go. There's a lot of work left to do. John Hope Bryant, Founder Operation HOPE, Bryant Group Ventures and The Promise Homes Company.
- The Memo to be Translated Into Spanish Edition
- Atlanta Business Chronicle: Meet John Hope Bryant and the Atlanta Business Chronicle’s 2018 Power 100
- From the Atlanta Journal Constitution: Atlanta-based Promise Homes nearly doubles in size; mission the same.
- Proud Father Here: Operation HOPE Receives Unprecedented 4-Star Charity Navigator Rating for 4th Straight Year.
- A HOPE Buisness In A Box Youth and HOPE Global Forums Youth Testimonial.