Job Title: Resident Engagement Manager at The Promise Homes Company.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Reports to: Chief Operating & Investment Officer
The firm is seeking a resident engagement manager who will play an active role cultivating the relationship between Operation HOPE, The Promise Homes Company, and our residents. In addition, this person will be active in outreach activities to residents increasing resident’s awareness of the various incentive programs available as a Promise Homes Resident. Specifically, The Promise Homes Company is seeking an individual to work with the firm’s assigned Operation HOPE, HOPE Inside Financial Wellbeing Coach and our Resident Engagement team to improve engagement with our residents. As a rapidly growing company, this individual will have direct interaction with senior leadership and will be expected to work on projects across multiple company functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work directly on improving resident engagement strategies, with a particular focus on our partnership with Operation HOPE, and the communities we operate in.
- Design additional resident engagement strategies, based on feedback from residents.
- Provide group meeting forums in communities where TPHC has a concentration of homes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A relationship builder.
- Responsive to a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Capacity to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or similar higher education.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and a high degree of comfort with Microsoft Excel.
This position description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be required to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.