Operation HOPE founder, chairman, and CEO, John Hope Bryant will be a featured panelist at the inaugural event for the Navigating a New Atlanta speaker series, presented by HOPE and The Gathering Spot. Panelists and participants will explore the ongoing development and gentrification of Atlanta and how the community can be a part of the narrative under the the theme "The Economics of a Reshaped Atlanta". A book signing for "The Memo: Five Rules for Your Economic Liberation" will follow the evening's discussion.
- Statement from John Hope Bryant on the Passing of Los Angeles Civic Leader John Mack
- Moments: John Hope Bryant Speaks at 50th Anniversary of Dr. King’s Sanitation Workers Strike in Memphis.
- The Promise Homes Company Completes Acquisition of 167 Single-Family Homes in Atlanta, Tallahassee & Orlando
- The Promise Homes Company Is Hiring: Looking for a Resident Empowerment Manager in Atlanta.
- The Memo to be Translated Into Spanish Edition