Did you get The Memo? It’s easy to miss if you didn’t. That’s why I wrote a bestselling new book on the topic. Chosing to go to Harvard University or another extremely prominent university like it is but one simple yet powerful example of a group of people who got what I call ‘The Memo.’ Now I am going to explain why. Without question, Harvard University is one of the most outstanding universities in the entire world. The educational experience, the immersion, and the quality of professors that a student encounters there is no doubt best-in-class. But none of these good reasons, is the ONE really, really reason to attend Harvard. You see, you don’t go to Harvard University and pay 5 times more than a great, well regarded state university because you feel that you will end up 5 times smarter when you graduate. Because with great respect, you won’t be (5 times smarter). And that’s not really the point either. You go to Harvard University, and you pay 5 times more, gladly, for one simple reason — the class of 2018 is going to ‘hook each other up’ for the next 40 years. It becomes a Club. Heck, it is a Club. Read the complete article at LinkedIn Influencers here. Share it with friends. And make sure you get a copy of The Memo.
- Statement from John Hope Bryant on the Passing of Los Angeles Civic Leader John Mack
- Moments: John Hope Bryant Speaks at 50th Anniversary of Dr. King’s Sanitation Workers Strike in Memphis.
- The Promise Homes Company Completes Acquisition of 167 Single-Family Homes in Atlanta, Tallahassee & Orlando
- The Promise Homes Company Is Hiring: Looking for a Resident Empowerment Manager in Atlanta.
- The Memo to be Translated Into Spanish Edition