From Barnes & Noble, The Memo John Hope Bryant, founder and CEO of Operation HOPE, talked about his book, The Memo: Five Rules for Your Economic Liberation, in which he argued that the poor should turn to economic independence to protect themselves from social and economic injustices. Watch rebroadcast from CSPAN & BOOKTV
- John Hope Bryant Quote of the Day
- Want to Create Societal Change? Get Young People on it.
- Just Published on LinkedIn Influencers: The Memo: The Only (Really) Good Reason To Go to Harvard University.
- Operation HOPE celebrates the 86th birthday of HOPE Global Spokesman Ambassador Andrew Young with Special Tribute Website
- LA Youth Entrepreneur Serving Success in Small Business