From Barnes & Noble, The Memo John Hope Bryant, founder and CEO of Operation HOPE, talked about his book, The Memo: Five Rules for Your Economic Liberation, in which he argued that the poor should turn to economic independence to protect themselves from social and economic injustices. Watch rebroadcast from CSPAN & BOOKTV
- LIVE: MLK DAY. DR. KING’S UNFINISHED WORK. WHAT WE MUST DO.
- Make a difference and be a hero in your community. #MLKDay
- The Memo, Now Airing on C-SPAN 2
- The Washington Post: A memo for the ‘invisible class’ seeking financial liberation
- TUNE IN FB LIVE! John Hope Bryant Book Signing and Panel Discussion Moderate by Treasurer Tishaura Jones