From Barnes & Noble, The Memo John Hope Bryant, founder and CEO of Operation HOPE, talked about his book, The Memo: Five Rules for Your Economic Liberation, in which he argued that the poor should turn to economic independence to protect themselves from social and economic injustices. Watch rebroadcast from CSPAN & BOOKTV
- Statement from John Hope Bryant on the Passing of Los Angeles Civic Leader John Mack
- Moments: John Hope Bryant Speaks at 50th Anniversary of Dr. King’s Sanitation Workers Strike in Memphis.
- The Promise Homes Company Completes Acquisition of 167 Single-Family Homes in Atlanta, Tallahassee & Orlando
- The Promise Homes Company Is Hiring: Looking for a Resident Empowerment Manager in Atlanta.
- The Memo to be Translated Into Spanish Edition