If you're looking for an industry that's thriving even during these tough economic times, look to the hair industry. It may be the closest thing to recession-proof. In our 5th Episode, from Delivering The Memo, John Hope Bryant unpacks another chapter from bestseller The MEMO, "The Economics of the Barbershops". New Episode premieres tomorrow! Please subscribe and share to be notified when new episode drops! Subscribe now Delivering The Memo Get Inspired LIVE with John Hope Bryant For Free financial literacy resources visit Operation HOPE, Inc.
- Statement from John Hope Bryant on the Passing of Los Angeles Civic Leader John Mack
- Moments: John Hope Bryant Speaks at 50th Anniversary of Dr. King’s Sanitation Workers Strike in Memphis.
- The Promise Homes Company Completes Acquisition of 167 Single-Family Homes in Atlanta, Tallahassee & Orlando
- The Promise Homes Company Is Hiring: Looking for a Resident Empowerment Manager in Atlanta.
- The Memo to be Translated Into Spanish Edition