Many say that the key to getting rich is the power of compounded interest. Or money, compounding on money, creating even more money. That makes sense, but I didn’t have any money growing up, to begin with, so I had to find another route to prosperity. Today I believe that the key to building real wealth for the average person is the power of compounded hustle. Hustle with a purpose, on top of more hustle with a purpose, creates even more hustle. And here's the bonus ~ this creates a success mentality too. And in the end, it is this mentality of the person that matters most. Everything begins here because real success starts inside of you.
- A Mother’s Day Present – A Commencement, and an Honorary Doctorate Degree
- Upcoming Stop on the Delivering the Memo Book Tour | The Commerce Club – Atlanta
- John Hope Bryan Live on Facebook Reaches 700K+ Followers
- Less than 1% of venture capital goes to African-Americans
- ThriveGlobal: Spiritual Capital is the Start of True Wealth