Many say that the key to getting rich is the power of compounded interest. Or money, compounding on money, creating even more money. That makes sense, but I didn’t have any money growing up, to begin with, so I had to find another route to prosperity. Today I believe that the key to building real wealth for the average person is the power of compounded hustle. Hustle with a purpose, on top of more hustle with a purpose, creates even more hustle. And here's the bonus ~ this creates a success mentality too. And in the end, it is this mentality of the person that matters most. Everything begins here because real success starts inside of you.
- Statement from John Hope Bryant on the Passing of Los Angeles Civic Leader John Mack
- Moments: John Hope Bryant Speaks at 50th Anniversary of Dr. King’s Sanitation Workers Strike in Memphis.
- The Promise Homes Company Completes Acquisition of 167 Single-Family Homes in Atlanta, Tallahassee & Orlando
- The Promise Homes Company Is Hiring: Looking for a Resident Empowerment Manager in Atlanta.
- The Memo to be Translated Into Spanish Edition