That’s right — I crashed my then new (to me) Lotus Evora on my first Track Day out at Road Atlanta, with Chin Track Days. But I learned invaluable lessons because of it, made incredible friends, conquered my fears, and became a real driver at the end of the experience, so I count this as a double win. A special thank you to Mark Hicks, General Manager of Chin Track Days, without which my total experience would have beeen different. Mark Hicks, and Chin Track Days, are top of the mark (no pun intended). I would recommend Chin Track Days to anyone — just starting out looking for high performance driver education, all the way to pro race car drivers looking for seat and practice time. And please take a moment to download the app and support my friend Ed Bolian, founder of VinWiki, who produced this video series. A great guy, and a great app and product and service. I am a client myself. John Hope Bryant, Bryant Group Motorsports and Bryant Group Motorsports Academy
- On Leadership: An Inspiring Post by Benjamin P. Hardy . Why Most People Will Never Be Successful.
- A Mother’s Day Present – A Commencement, and an Honorary Doctorate Degree
- Upcoming Stop on the Delivering the Memo Book Tour | The Commerce Club – Atlanta
- John Hope Bryan Live on Facebook Reaches 700K+ Followers
- Less than 1% of venture capital goes to African-Americans