Tax reform that targets the poor with real financial benefits isn't enough to narrow the widening income gap. John Hope Bryant, of Operation Hope and author of "The Memo," discusses with MSNBC's Ali Velshi and Stephanie Ruhle.
- Statement from John Hope Bryant on the Passing of Los Angeles Civic Leader John Mack
- Moments: John Hope Bryant Speaks at 50th Anniversary of Dr. King’s Sanitation Workers Strike in Memphis.
- The Promise Homes Company Completes Acquisition of 167 Single-Family Homes in Atlanta, Tallahassee & Orlando
- The Promise Homes Company Is Hiring: Looking for a Resident Empowerment Manager in Atlanta.
- The Memo to be Translated Into Spanish Edition