Tax reform that targets the poor with real financial benefits isn't enough to narrow the widening income gap. John Hope Bryant, of Operation Hope and author of "The Memo," discusses with MSNBC's Ali Velshi and Stephanie Ruhle.
- Statement from John Hope Bryant on the Passing of Former First Lady Mrs. Barbara Bush
- Re-Introducing the Global Dignity Song, by Dave Stewart and Nadirah X
- John Hope Bryant Quote of the Day
- Global Dignity Partners With The King Center To Commemorate The 50th Anniversary Of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.’s Assassination
- King’s Legacy on Addressing Poverty