This piece focuses on the new civil rights issue for the 21st century: Financial Literacy in America. We also dive into the currently proposed tax reform bill, the power and untapped potential of the EITC (Earned Income Tax Credit), our strategy around raising credit scores to 700 in underserved communities, the work of Operation HOPE and my new bestselling book, THE MEMO: Five Rules For Your Financial Liberation. A special thank you to Ali Velshi and Stephanie Ruhle for having me on their show today. It is a substantive filled show that deserves America's sustained attention. I love that they deal with facts and aspirations. Get your copy of The Memo. And tell a friend to follow this growing movement at Facebook: John Hope Bryant Live. Let's go...
- Statement from John Hope Bryant on the Passing of Los Angeles Civic Leader John Mack
- Moments: John Hope Bryant Speaks at 50th Anniversary of Dr. King’s Sanitation Workers Strike in Memphis.
- The Promise Homes Company Completes Acquisition of 167 Single-Family Homes in Atlanta, Tallahassee & Orlando
- The Promise Homes Company Is Hiring: Looking for a Resident Empowerment Manager in Atlanta.
- The Memo to be Translated Into Spanish Edition