This piece focuses on the new civil rights issue for the 21st century: Financial Literacy in America. We also dive into the currently proposed tax reform bill, the power and untapped potential of the EITC (Earned Income Tax Credit), our strategy around raising credit scores to 700 in underserved communities, the work of Operation HOPE and my new bestselling book, THE MEMO: Five Rules For Your Financial Liberation. A special thank you to Ali Velshi and Stephanie Ruhle for having me on their show today. It is a substantive filled show that deserves America's sustained attention. I love that they deal with facts and aspirations. Get your copy of The Memo. And tell a friend to follow this growing movement at Facebook: John Hope Bryant Live. Let's go...
- On Leadership: An Inspiring Post by Benjamin P. Hardy . Why Most People Will Never Be Successful.
- A Mother’s Day Present – A Commencement, and an Honorary Doctorate Degree
- Upcoming Stop on the Delivering the Memo Book Tour | The Commerce Club – Atlanta
- John Hope Bryan Live on Facebook Reaches 700K+ Followers
- Less than 1% of venture capital goes to African-Americans