This piece focuses on the new civil rights issue for the 21st century: Financial Literacy in America. We also dive into the currently proposed tax reform bill, the power and untapped potential of the EITC (Earned Income Tax Credit), our strategy around raising credit scores to 700 in underserved communities, the work of Operation HOPE and my new bestselling book, THE MEMO: Five Rules For Your Financial Liberation. A special thank you to Ali Velshi and Stephanie Ruhle for having me on their show today. It is a substantive filled show that deserves America's sustained attention. I love that they deal with facts and aspirations. Get your copy of The Memo. And tell a friend to follow this growing movement at Facebook: John Hope Bryant Live. Let's go...
- Will tax reform help the poor? John Hope Bryant on MSNBC with Velshi & Ruhle
- Global Dignity Quote of the Day
- HOPE Inside and SunTrust Banks Partnership: 200 Locations for HOPE Inside by Year 2020. 12% of Bank Branch Network.
- John Hope Bryant’s ‘The Memo’ Reaches 800-CEOREAD Business Bestseller List, October 2017
- ‘The Memo’ by John Hope Bryant Selected as an ‘Editor’s Choice’ Book by 800-CEO-READ