“You may have gotten one or two of the five rules of economic independence, but you still don’t feel economically independent. You may have a 725 credit score, but you’re sitting at your computer all day and your relationships are dwindling and it’s preventing you from getting ahead. You may be sitting there thinking, 'If I’m doing all the right things and still struggling, then the system has to be rigged.' No, actually, there’s just some important stuff nobody told you. Nobody gave you the Memo..." Read More
- Come join us Cecil Murray Center for Community Engagement
- Meet & Greet In DC! Here’s Your Chance To Meet John Hope Bryant!
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour Featuring John Hope Bryant & CEO of Gallup, Jim Clifton
- John Hope Bryant on failing every day without loss of enthusiasm.
- John Hope Bryant unpacks immigrant entrepreneurs in the streets of Harlem New York.