“You may have gotten one or two of the five rules of economic independence, but you still don’t feel economically independent. You may have a 725 credit score, but you’re sitting at your computer all day and your relationships are dwindling and it’s preventing you from getting ahead. You may be sitting there thinking, 'If I’m doing all the right things and still struggling, then the system has to be rigged.' No, actually, there’s just some important stuff nobody told you. Nobody gave you the Memo..." Read More
- John Hope Bryant Quote of the Day
- Want to Create Societal Change? Get Young People on it.
- Just Published on LinkedIn Influencers: The Memo: The Only (Really) Good Reason To Go to Harvard University.
- Operation HOPE celebrates the 86th birthday of HOPE Global Spokesman Ambassador Andrew Young with Special Tribute Website
- LA Youth Entrepreneur Serving Success in Small Business