Roland Martin talks to John Hope Bryant about his new book The Memo which is about teaching African-Americans to take charge of their finances by focusing on five rules. LISTEN The five rules are: RULE 1 : You Live in a Free Enterprise System— Embrace This. RULE 2 : Your Mind-Set Makes or Loses Money and Wealth—You Choose. RULE 3 : Relationships Are Investments— Build Relationship Capital with Yourself First. RULE 4 : Be Entrepreneurial—Don’t Just Get a Job. RULE 5 : Spiritual Capital Is the Start of True Wealth—Own Your Power. To purchase the book, visit here.
- John Hope Bryant Quote of the Day
- Want to Create Societal Change? Get Young People on it.
- Just Published on LinkedIn Influencers: The Memo: The Only (Really) Good Reason To Go to Harvard University.
- Operation HOPE celebrates the 86th birthday of HOPE Global Spokesman Ambassador Andrew Young with Special Tribute Website
- LA Youth Entrepreneur Serving Success in Small Business