Roland Martin talks to John Hope Bryant about his new book The Memo which is about teaching African-Americans to take charge of their finances by focusing on five rules. LISTEN The five rules are: RULE 1 : You Live in a Free Enterprise System— Embrace This. RULE 2 : Your Mind-Set Makes or Loses Money and Wealth—You Choose. RULE 3 : Relationships Are Investments— Build Relationship Capital with Yourself First. RULE 4 : Be Entrepreneurial—Don’t Just Get a Job. RULE 5 : Spiritual Capital Is the Start of True Wealth—Own Your Power. To purchase the book, visit here.
- Operation HOPE Founder John Hope Bryant launches Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour
- Operation HOPE Founder John Hope Bryant explains “The Memo” at SunTrust onUp on Tour stop in Atlanta
- Relationship Capital Unplugged
- Stuck In Traffic? #1 New Release is now available as an audiobook! Listen to The Memo now from iTunes.
- John Hope Bryant in Conversation with Chelsea Clinton — Get The Memo: Five Rules For Your Economic Liberation