Roland Martin talks to John Hope Bryant about his new book The Memo which is about teaching African-Americans to take charge of their finances by focusing on five rules. LISTEN The five rules are: RULE 1 : You Live in a Free Enterprise System— Embrace This. RULE 2 : Your Mind-Set Makes or Loses Money and Wealth—You Choose. RULE 3 : Relationships Are Investments— Build Relationship Capital with Yourself First. RULE 4 : Be Entrepreneurial—Don’t Just Get a Job. RULE 5 : Spiritual Capital Is the Start of True Wealth—Own Your Power. To purchase the book, visit here.
- Come join us Cecil Murray Center for Community Engagement
- Meet & Greet In DC! Here’s Your Chance To Meet John Hope Bryant!
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour Featuring John Hope Bryant & CEO of Gallup, Jim Clifton
- John Hope Bryant on failing every day without loss of enthusiasm.
- John Hope Bryant unpacks immigrant entrepreneurs in the streets of Harlem New York.