Bestselling author John Hope Bryant, founder, chairman and chief executive officer of Operation HOPE, Inc., Bryant Group Ventures and The Promise Homes Company, is joined by bestselling author Chelsea Clinton, vice chair of the Clinton Foundation, for a conversation about Bryant’s new book, The Memo, a unique perspective on poverty and the invisible class and specific rules to consider when taking (financial) control of ones life. A book signing follows the event. Buy Tickets
- Will tax reform help the poor? John Hope Bryant on MSNBC with Velshi & Ruhle
- Global Dignity Quote of the Day
- HOPE Inside and SunTrust Banks Partnership: 200 Locations for HOPE Inside by Year 2020. 12% of Bank Branch Network.
- John Hope Bryant’s ‘The Memo’ Reaches 800-CEOREAD Business Bestseller List, October 2017
- ‘The Memo’ by John Hope Bryant Selected as an ‘Editor’s Choice’ Book by 800-CEO-READ