Bestselling author John Hope Bryant, founder, chairman and chief executive officer of Operation HOPE, Inc., Bryant Group Ventures and The Promise Homes Company, is joined by bestselling author Chelsea Clinton, vice chair of the Clinton Foundation, for a conversation about Bryant’s new book, The Memo, a unique perspective on poverty and the invisible class and specific rules to consider when taking (financial) control of ones life. A book signing follows the event. Buy Tickets
- Statement from John Hope Bryant on the Passing of Los Angeles Civic Leader John Mack
- Moments: John Hope Bryant Speaks at 50th Anniversary of Dr. King’s Sanitation Workers Strike in Memphis.
- The Promise Homes Company Completes Acquisition of 167 Single-Family Homes in Atlanta, Tallahassee & Orlando
- The Promise Homes Company Is Hiring: Looking for a Resident Empowerment Manager in Atlanta.
- The Memo to be Translated Into Spanish Edition