Bestselling author John Hope Bryant, founder, chairman and chief executive officer of Operation HOPE, Inc., Bryant Group Ventures and The Promise Homes Company, is joined by bestselling author Chelsea Clinton, vice chair of the Clinton Foundation, for a conversation about Bryant’s new book, The Memo, a unique perspective on poverty and the invisible class and specific rules to consider when taking (financial) control of ones life. A book signing follows the event. Buy Tickets
- Come join us Cecil Murray Center for Community Engagement
- Meet & Greet In DC! Here’s Your Chance To Meet John Hope Bryant!
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour Featuring John Hope Bryant & CEO of Gallup, Jim Clifton
- John Hope Bryant on failing every day without loss of enthusiasm.
- John Hope Bryant unpacks immigrant entrepreneurs in the streets of Harlem New York.