Bestselling author John Hope Bryant, founder, chairman and chief executive officer of Operation HOPE, Inc., Bryant Group Ventures and The Promise Homes Company, is joined by bestselling author Chelsea Clinton, vice chair of the Clinton Foundation, for a conversation about Bryant’s new book, The Memo, a unique perspective on poverty and the invisible class and specific rules to consider when taking (financial) control of ones life. A book signing follows the event. Buy Tickets
- John Hope Bryant Quote of the Day
- Want to Create Societal Change? Get Young People on it.
- Just Published on LinkedIn Influencers: The Memo: The Only (Really) Good Reason To Go to Harvard University.
- Operation HOPE celebrates the 86th birthday of HOPE Global Spokesman Ambassador Andrew Young with Special Tribute Website
- LA Youth Entrepreneur Serving Success in Small Business