For the past week, John Hope Bryant, founder, chairman, and CEO of Operation HOPE has been in South Africa at Essence Festival Durban 2017 as part of an Andrew Young Foundation delegation. Essence Festival Durban focuses on global business, technology, and empowerment. Bryant spoke before South African government ministers, and met with entrepreneurs, and other influencers and thought leaders on the award-winning HOPE Inside model. This week also represented week 2 of the launch of The Memo: Five Rules for your Economic Liberation. The new book already has South Africa buzzing.Below are a few images from the trip.
- Operation HOPE Founder John Hope Bryant launches Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour
- Operation HOPE Founder John Hope Bryant explains “The Memo” at SunTrust onUp on Tour stop in Atlanta
- Relationship Capital Unplugged
- Stuck In Traffic? #1 New Release is now available as an audiobook! Listen to The Memo now from iTunes.
- John Hope Bryant in Conversation with Chelsea Clinton — Get The Memo: Five Rules For Your Economic Liberation