For the past week, John Hope Bryant, founder, chairman, and CEO of Operation HOPE has been in South Africa at Essence Festival Durban 2017 as part of an Andrew Young Foundation delegation. Essence Festival Durban focuses on global business, technology, and empowerment. Bryant spoke before South African government ministers, and met with entrepreneurs, and other influencers and thought leaders on the award-winning HOPE Inside model. This week also represented week 2 of the launch of The Memo: Five Rules for your Economic Liberation. The new book already has South Africa buzzing.Below are a few images from the trip.
- On Leadership: An Inspiring Post by Benjamin P. Hardy . Why Most People Will Never Be Successful.
- A Mother’s Day Present – A Commencement, and an Honorary Doctorate Degree
- Upcoming Stop on the Delivering the Memo Book Tour | The Commerce Club – Atlanta
- John Hope Bryan Live on Facebook Reaches 700K+ Followers
- Less than 1% of venture capital goes to African-Americans