For the past week, John Hope Bryant, founder, chairman, and CEO of Operation HOPE has been in South Africa at Essence Festival Durban 2017 as part of an Andrew Young Foundation delegation. Essence Festival Durban focuses on global business, technology, and empowerment. Bryant spoke before South African government ministers, and met with entrepreneurs, and other influencers and thought leaders on the award-winning HOPE Inside model. This week also represented week 2 of the launch of The Memo: Five Rules for your Economic Liberation. The new book already has South Africa buzzing.Below are a few images from the trip.
- Come join us Cecil Murray Center for Community Engagement
- Meet & Greet In DC! Here’s Your Chance To Meet John Hope Bryant!
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour Featuring John Hope Bryant & CEO of Gallup, Jim Clifton
- John Hope Bryant on failing every day without loss of enthusiasm.
- John Hope Bryant unpacks immigrant entrepreneurs in the streets of Harlem New York.