This week I will appear live on the Roland Martin Show out of Washington, D.C., discussing and unpacking my newest book entitled THE MEMO: Five Rules For Your Economic Liberation (Berrett-Koehler Publishing). This interview is particularly important to me, as my Facebook Live Series, and in some ways the genesis of and for this book, was inspired by Roland Martin. Now my John Hope Bryant Live Facebook audience has expanded to more than 38M viewers since March of 2016. Every time I appear on Roland's show, it is anything but boring. I am sure this will be much of the same. The interview is scheduled for early Thursday morning, September 21st, 2017, but check your local listings for the Roland Martin Show (radio and on TVOne) for details. Okay, let's go.... It's time to get #TheMemo. John Hope Bryant
- Come join us Cecil Murray Center for Community Engagement
- Meet & Greet In DC! Here’s Your Chance To Meet John Hope Bryant!
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour Featuring John Hope Bryant & CEO of Gallup, Jim Clifton
- John Hope Bryant on failing every day without loss of enthusiasm.
- John Hope Bryant unpacks immigrant entrepreneurs in the streets of Harlem New York.