This week I will appear live on the Roland Martin Show out of Washington, D.C., discussing and unpacking my newest book entitled THE MEMO: Five Rules For Your Economic Liberation (Berrett-Koehler Publishing). This interview is particularly important to me, as my Facebook Live Series, and in some ways the genesis of and for this book, was inspired by Roland Martin. Now my John Hope Bryant Live Facebook audience has expanded to more than 38M viewers since March of 2016. Every time I appear on Roland's show, it is anything but boring. I am sure this will be much of the same. The interview is scheduled for early Thursday morning, September 21st, 2017, but check your local listings for the Roland Martin Show (radio and on TVOne) for details. Okay, let's go.... It's time to get #TheMemo. John Hope Bryant
- Moments: John Hope Bryant Speaks at 50th Anniversary of Dr. King’s Sanitation Workers Strike in Memphis.
- The Promise Homes Company Completes Acquisition of 167 Single-Family Homes in Atlanta, Tallahassee & Orlando
- The Promise Homes Company Is Hiring: Looking for a Resident Empowerment Manager in Atlanta.
- The Memo to be Translated Into Spanish Edition
- Atlanta Business Chronicle: Meet John Hope Bryant and the Atlanta Business Chronicle’s 2018 Power 100