Based on the increasing success of the John Hope Bryant Facebook Live 'Straight Talk' Silver Rights Series, Facebook approached us around their new Facebook Shows platform -- which is where episodic show series will be domiciled and grow over coming months. Think Facebook Live, meets YouTube, Meets NetFlix, Meets Hulu, etc, etc, etc. In short, it should be magical -- and with a global reach of more than 3 billion subscribers, Facebook has an incredible shot at making a difference in the future of this space. My new bi-weekly Facebook Show Series, entitled DELIVERING THE MEMO, dovetails with my new upcoming book The Memo: Five Rules for your Economic Liberation by Berrett-Koehler Publishing, launches tomorrow, Friday on Facebook Shows. Please Like/Follow the new Show Series Page and plan to tune in! And tell your friends to do the same. Below is a trailer teaser peek into our first show, which is entitled THE ECONOMICS OF THE STREETS:
- On Leadership: An Inspiring Post by Benjamin P. Hardy . Why Most People Will Never Be Successful.
- A Mother’s Day Present – A Commencement, and an Honorary Doctorate Degree
- Upcoming Stop on the Delivering the Memo Book Tour | The Commerce Club – Atlanta
- John Hope Bryan Live on Facebook Reaches 700K+ Followers
- Less than 1% of venture capital goes to African-Americans