Pre-Order THE MEMO Today, and Take Charge of Your Financial Future
America's poor, working poor, and the middle class is in a waiting game they cannot win – jobs will not come, times will not get better, and communities will not flourish until they "get the memo," i.e., take charge of their own financial futures. Bestselling author John Hope Bryant (How the Poor Can Save Capitalism) tells them how.
The 5 Rules
- We Live in a Free-Enterprise System—Embrace It
- Your Mind-Set Makes or Loses Money and Wealth—You Choose
- Your Relationships Are Investments—Build Relationship Capital with Yourself First
- Don’t Just Get a Job—Be Entrepreneurial
- Spiritual Capital Is the Start of True Wealth—Own Your Power