Last month I had a great time on track with my friends at Chin Track Days at Road Atlanta and ran a 1:39 lap time --- with a friend's mother in the passenger seat for her first track experience ever. Beverly Reda, mother of Rachel Tinker, was a perfect track partner. Great energy, calm, engaged, clear and precise signaling -- and committed to the end. And because I knew that 'mom' was okay, I could focus on the driving. She even got to experience some cool passing of Porsche's, GTR's and other Ford Mustang's along the way. John Hope Bryant, Bryant Group Motorsports
- Come join us Cecil Murray Center for Community Engagement
- Meet & Greet In DC! Here’s Your Chance To Meet John Hope Bryant!
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour Featuring John Hope Bryant & CEO of Gallup, Jim Clifton
- John Hope Bryant on failing every day without loss of enthusiasm.
- John Hope Bryant unpacks immigrant entrepreneurs in the streets of Harlem New York.