Last month I had a great time on track with my friends at Chin Track Days at Road Atlanta and ran a 1:39 lap time --- with a friend's mother in the passenger seat for her first track experience ever. Beverly Reda, mother of Rachel Tinker, was a perfect track partner. Great energy, calm, engaged, clear and precise signaling -- and committed to the end. And because I knew that 'mom' was okay, I could focus on the driving. She even got to experience some cool passing of Porsche's, GTR's and other Ford Mustang's along the way. John Hope Bryant, Bryant Group Motorsports
- Moments: John Hope Bryant Speaks at 50th Anniversary of Dr. King’s Sanitation Workers Strike in Memphis.
- The Promise Homes Company Completes Acquisition of 167 Single-Family Homes in Atlanta, Tallahassee & Orlando
- The Promise Homes Company Is Hiring: Looking for a Resident Empowerment Manager in Atlanta.
- The Memo to be Translated Into Spanish Edition
- Atlanta Business Chronicle: Meet John Hope Bryant and the Atlanta Business Chronicle’s 2018 Power 100