Improving the rate of upward social mobility is an important issue not just for policy makers, but for society as a whole. Chuck Harris (Netspend); Joshua Sledge (Center for Financial Services Innovation); Dr. Richard Swart (University of California, Irvine); Kim Wales (CrowdBureau®, LLC and Wales Capital, LLC); and Zak Williams (Condé Nast), discuss how the public and private sectors can create conditions for increased social mobility at the 2017 Hope Global Forums.
- [ Review ] The Memo: Financial Empowerment at its Finest!
- Lessons on leadership, business, and life this week in Inc. Magazine ~ from my new book The MEMO – The Book.
- The Memo makes debut as Editors Choice at 800-CEO-READ.
- The Memo is 279 on Amazon right now and a #1 New Release in Budgeting and Management
- John Hope Bryant Talks ‘The Memo: Five Rules for Your Economic Liberation’