Last week I was honored to spend a day in one of America's most inspiring cities -- Murfreesboro, TN, as we cut the ribbon to our new HOPE Inside, Murfreesboro, TN at First Tennessee Bank. Murfreesboro is one of the fastest growing cities in America, and a city that celebrates their diversity as a business and cultural strength. Following the opening I was happy to sign copies of my last book, "How The Poor Can Save Capitalism," for many of the attendees and leadership from the city. Standing with some of my HOPE Financial Coaches and parts of the First Tennessee Bank team that are leading the HOPE Inside work with the bank. Standing here with Steve Swain from the bank, who specifically leads the HOPE Inside work within the bank on our behalf. First Tennessee Bank has committed to open 15 HOPE Inside locations from Operation HOPE throughout its footprint, or 10% of the bank branch network for First Tennessee Bank. Let's go... John Hope Bryant, founder, Operation HOPE
- John Hope Bryant Quote of the Day
- Want to Create Societal Change? Get Young People on it.
- Just Published on LinkedIn Influencers: The Memo: The Only (Really) Good Reason To Go to Harvard University.
- Operation HOPE celebrates the 86th birthday of HOPE Global Spokesman Ambassador Andrew Young with Special Tribute Website
- LA Youth Entrepreneur Serving Success in Small Business