Last week I was honored to spend a day in one of America's most inspiring cities -- Murfreesboro, TN, as we cut the ribbon to our new HOPE Inside, Murfreesboro, TN at First Tennessee Bank. Murfreesboro is one of the fastest growing cities in America, and a city that celebrates their diversity as a business and cultural strength. Following the opening I was happy to sign copies of my last book, "How The Poor Can Save Capitalism," for many of the attendees and leadership from the city. Standing with some of my HOPE Financial Coaches and parts of the First Tennessee Bank team that are leading the HOPE Inside work with the bank. Standing here with Steve Swain from the bank, who specifically leads the HOPE Inside work within the bank on our behalf. First Tennessee Bank has committed to open 15 HOPE Inside locations from Operation HOPE throughout its footprint, or 10% of the bank branch network for First Tennessee Bank. Let's go... John Hope Bryant, founder, Operation HOPE
- Meet & Greet In DC! Here’s Your Chance To Meet John Hope Bryant!
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour Featuring John Hope Bryant & CEO of Gallup, Jim Clifton
- John Hope Bryant on failing every day without loss of enthusiasm.
- John Hope Bryant unpacks immigrant entrepreneurs in the streets of Harlem New York.
- Will tax reform help the poor? John Hope Bryant on MSNBC with Velshi & Ruhle