I have been honored to enjoy a growing friendship with a great guy, Jade Buford, who also happens to be a top Ford Performance Factory Race Car Driver -- and my principal instructor in the 2017 Ford Shelby GT350R (Chassis #75). Here we engage in a little simulator-based race car/race craft training on iRacing, driving a full race prepped Audi R8. I was simply trying to hang on his bumper (smile). Jade went easy on me, but we were able to clock a laps between 2:10 and 2:07 (best lap). Hope you enjoy watching this half as much as we did driving it late last night. For more photos and videos from our exploits on and around the track you can check out the Bryant Group Motorsports Facebook page here. Bryant Group Motorsports
- [ Review ] The Memo: Financial Empowerment at its Finest!
- Lessons on leadership, business, and life this week in Inc. Magazine ~ from my new book The MEMO – The Book.
- The Memo makes debut as Editors Choice at 800-CEO-READ.
- The Memo is 279 on Amazon right now and a #1 New Release in Budgeting and Management
- John Hope Bryant Talks ‘The Memo: Five Rules for Your Economic Liberation’