Building off of the early success of our HOPE Inside models at Bank of the West, Union Bank and SunTrust Banks, Operation HOPE won the American Banker 2016 'Innovator of the Year' Award for its HOPE Inside model. Continuing the unfinished work of President Abraham Lincoln's Freedman's Bank of March 3rd, 1865, Operation HOPE is committed to 'establishing the HOPE Inside model as the 'private banker to the working poor, the underserved and the struggling middle class,' with 1,000 locations open and producing results by year 2020. Operation HOPE will establish the high impact HOPE Inside model as the 'Starbucks of financial inclusion' for the nation. Here Operation HOPE, SunTrust Banks, the U.S. Economic Development Administration, the Atlanta Police Foundation and the Atlanta Police Department came together to open the HOPE Inside at Atlanta Police Department, benefiting the sworn personnel from the department. Here Operation HOPE is awarded the 'Key to the City' for the City of Murfreesboro, TN, after opening the HOPE Inside, Murfreesboro with First Tennessee Bank. Other HOPE Inside partners include Synovus Banks, Regions Bank, BB&T Bank, PNC Bank, Fulton Bank, Mutual of Omaha Bank, Whole Foods, Hyatt Hotels, Detroit Medical Center, St. Louis City Treasurer's Office, soon UPS, Huntington Bank, Delta Airlines and others. For information on the innovative and impact driven HOPE Inside model and Project 5117, check out Operation HOPE for yourself. With HOPE, John Hope Bryant, founder, Operation HOPE
- Operation HOPE Founder John Hope Bryant launches Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour
- Operation HOPE Founder John Hope Bryant explains “The Memo” at SunTrust onUp on Tour stop in Atlanta
- Relationship Capital Unplugged
- Stuck In Traffic? #1 New Release is now available as an audiobook! Listen to The Memo now from iTunes.
- John Hope Bryant in Conversation with Chelsea Clinton — Get The Memo: Five Rules For Your Economic Liberation