Tony Schwartz, President and CEO of The Energy Project, and co-author of “The Art of the Deal,” highlights the four killers of our sustainable performance – fatigue, fear, distraction, and indifference. He reminds us that “humans aren’t meant to operate like machines,” and encourages us all to be more self-aware of our sources of energy: “If you're not taking care of yourself, how can you take care of others in your community?”
- Global Dignity Quote of the Day
- HOPE Inside and SunTrust Banks Partnership: 200 Locations for HOPE Inside by Year 2020. 12% of Bank Branch Network.
- John Hope Bryant’s ‘The Memo’ Reaches 800-CEOREAD Business Bestseller List, October 2017
- ‘The Memo’ by John Hope Bryant Selected as an ‘Editor’s Choice’ Book by 800-CEO-READ
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour to stop at Barnes & Noble in Atlanta; C-SPAN to Broadcast Event