Tony Schwartz, President and CEO of The Energy Project, and co-author of “The Art of the Deal,” highlights the four killers of our sustainable performance – fatigue, fear, distraction, and indifference. He reminds us that “humans aren’t meant to operate like machines,” and encourages us all to be more self-aware of our sources of energy: “If you're not taking care of yourself, how can you take care of others in your community?”
- [ Review ] The Memo: Financial Empowerment at its Finest!
- Lessons on leadership, business, and life this week in Inc. Magazine ~ from my new book The MEMO – The Book.
- The Memo makes debut as Editors Choice at 800-CEO-READ.
- The Memo is 279 on Amazon right now and a #1 New Release in Budgeting and Management
- John Hope Bryant Talks ‘The Memo: Five Rules for Your Economic Liberation’