I continue to be amazed by this car. The 2017 Ford Shelby GT350R (Chassis #75) is one all around, amazing track car -- prepared for track time right off of the factory floor. And while I continue to find endless levels of additional performance in all aspects of the car (the suspension and engine set up are second to none), I was pleased with my 10 second jumps in lap times at both Road Atlanta and Barber Motorsports Park in recent weeks. Driving with my friends at Chin Track Days and aided by my track coach, Ford Factory Driver Jade Buford, I was able to record a 1:44 lap time at Barber Motorsports Park and a 1:39 lap time at Road Atlanta. I feel there are still several seconds left in the R on both tracks. But for now, I will take this and be very happy. If you have not seen or driven in this car, and you love best in class American cars -- make this your mission. Ford Performance really out did themselves with the R. Here is one of the videos from my 1:44 lap time at Barber Motorsports.
- Global Dignity Quote of the Day
- HOPE Inside and SunTrust Banks Partnership: 200 Locations for HOPE Inside by Year 2020. 12% of Bank Branch Network.
- John Hope Bryant’s ‘The Memo’ Reaches 800-CEOREAD Business Bestseller List, October 2017
- ‘The Memo’ by John Hope Bryant Selected as an ‘Editor’s Choice’ Book by 800-CEO-READ
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour to stop at Barnes & Noble in Atlanta; C-SPAN to Broadcast Event