I continue to be amazed by this car. The 2017 Ford Shelby GT350R (Chassis #75) is one all around, amazing track car -- prepared for track time right off of the factory floor. And while I continue to find endless levels of additional performance in all aspects of the car (the suspension and engine set up are second to none), I was pleased with my 10 second jumps in lap times at both Road Atlanta and Barber Motorsports Park in recent weeks. Driving with my friends at Chin Track Days and aided by my track coach, Ford Factory Driver Jade Buford, I was able to record a 1:44 lap time at Barber Motorsports Park and a 1:39 lap time at Road Atlanta. I feel there are still several seconds left in the R on both tracks. But for now, I will take this and be very happy. If you have not seen or driven in this car, and you love best in class American cars -- make this your mission. Ford Performance really out did themselves with the R. Here is one of the videos from my 1:44 lap time at Barber Motorsports.
- Operation HOPE and HOPE Inside Receive ‘Key to the City’ in Murfreesboro, TN
- HOPE Inside: The Starbucks for Financial Inclusion. 1,000 Locations by 2020
- SunTrust Banks Commitment to Open 200 Locations of HOPE Inside with Operation HOPE
- Grand Opening — HOPE Inside, Murfreesboro, TN with First Tennessee Bank
- Grand Opening of HOPE Inside, Reading, PA at Fulton Financial