Eight Atlanta-area middle and high school students, all graduates of the HOPE Business In A Box Academies (HBIABA) youth entrepreneurship initiative, participated in a pitch competition sponsored by Huntington Bank on the opening night of the HOPE Global Forums 2017 Annual Meeting. Congratulations to the $1,500-winner Asia Thurmon, owner and founder of EZ Party Pack, and the other youth entrepreneurs who each received $1,000 to grow their businesses. WATCH:
- [ Review ] The Memo: Financial Empowerment at its Finest!
- Lessons on leadership, business, and life this week in Inc. Magazine ~ from my new book The MEMO – The Book.
- The Memo makes debut as Editors Choice at 800-CEO-READ.
- The Memo is 279 on Amazon right now and a #1 New Release in Budgeting and Management
- John Hope Bryant Talks ‘The Memo: Five Rules for Your Economic Liberation’