“We have made dumb sexy for too long. Let’s make smart sexy again.” Quincy Jones, a friend and mentor to John Hope Bryant once told him, "It takes twenty years to change a culture." Bryant added, "Well, in the last 20 years we have made dumb sexy. We have dumbed down and celebrated it." Bryant explains how to create a new normal by transforming years of a dumbed-down way of being, thinking and living in his Straight Talk Video Series.
- The Memo is 279 on Amazon right now and a #1 New Release in Budgeting and Management
- John Hope Bryant Talks ‘The Memo: Five Rules for Your Economic Liberation’
- John Hope Bryant and The Memo — Comes to the Roland Martin Show This Week
- “The Memo” Debuts in Top 25 Categories at Amazon.com
- An Impactful Release Day Media For “THE MEMO”