“We have made dumb sexy for too long. Let’s make smart sexy again.” Quincy Jones, a friend and mentor to John Hope Bryant once told him, "It takes twenty years to change a culture." Bryant added, "Well, in the last 20 years we have made dumb sexy. We have dumbed down and celebrated it." Bryant explains how to create a new normal by transforming years of a dumbed-down way of being, thinking and living in his Straight Talk Video Series.
- Global Dignity Quote of the Day
- HOPE Inside and SunTrust Banks Partnership: 200 Locations for HOPE Inside by Year 2020. 12% of Bank Branch Network.
- John Hope Bryant’s ‘The Memo’ Reaches 800-CEOREAD Business Bestseller List, October 2017
- ‘The Memo’ by John Hope Bryant Selected as an ‘Editor’s Choice’ Book by 800-CEO-READ
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour to stop at Barnes & Noble in Atlanta; C-SPAN to Broadcast Event