John Hope Bryant's Straight Talk Video Series has reached the one-year milestone! One year ago, Bryant promised his fans to lead "a different kind of conversation" focused on positive, results-driven and candid or "straight talk" dialogue. Twenty-three million views and a viral video later, Bryant continues to deliver a unique and engaging perspective to over 200,000 followers. "The ‘Straight Talk’ Silver Rights Video Series has created a space and a place, and given a substantive, ongoing, rational and meaningful voice to and for all those who care genuinely about a better world. It is fast becoming — through comments on specific videos and shares of videos, both of which are now well into the tens of thousands and growing, and the mature and meaningful engagement on the page itself — a place where people who want to ‘move our lives forward’ can come together. “They meet, they share thoughts, hopes, dreams, and yes their frustrations too — but at the end of the day they are looking for answers and solutions to the challenges faced in their lives, and in our communities — and this is a beautiful thing," says Bryant. Since his first Facebook Mentions video on March 2, 2016, Bryant continues to provide real-world solutions to his fans through direct engagement, unique content, and the work of his organization, Operation HOPE, Inc.
- Global Dignity Quote of the Day
- HOPE Inside and SunTrust Banks Partnership: 200 Locations for HOPE Inside by Year 2020. 12% of Bank Branch Network.
- John Hope Bryant’s ‘The Memo’ Reaches 800-CEOREAD Business Bestseller List, October 2017
- ‘The Memo’ by John Hope Bryant Selected as an ‘Editor’s Choice’ Book by 800-CEO-READ
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour to stop at Barnes & Noble in Atlanta; C-SPAN to Broadcast Event