John Hope Bryant's Straight Talk Video Series has reached the one-year milestone! One year ago, Bryant promised his fans to lead "a different kind of conversation" focused on positive, results-driven and candid or "straight talk" dialogue. Twenty-three million views and a viral video later, Bryant continues to deliver a unique and engaging perspective to over 200,000 followers. "The ‘Straight Talk’ Silver Rights Video Series has created a space and a place, and given a substantive, ongoing, rational and meaningful voice to and for all those who care genuinely about a better world. It is fast becoming — through comments on specific videos and shares of videos, both of which are now well into the tens of thousands and growing, and the mature and meaningful engagement on the page itself — a place where people who want to ‘move our lives forward’ can come together. “They meet, they share thoughts, hopes, dreams, and yes their frustrations too — but at the end of the day they are looking for answers and solutions to the challenges faced in their lives, and in our communities — and this is a beautiful thing," says Bryant. Since his first Facebook Mentions video on March 2, 2016, Bryant continues to provide real-world solutions to his fans through direct engagement, unique content, and the work of his organization, Operation HOPE, Inc.
- Operation HOPE and HOPE Inside Receive ‘Key to the City’ in Murfreesboro, TN
- HOPE Inside: The Starbucks for Financial Inclusion. 1,000 Locations by 2020
- SunTrust Banks Commitment to Open 200 Locations of HOPE Inside with Operation HOPE
- Grand Opening — HOPE Inside, Murfreesboro, TN with First Tennessee Bank
- Grand Opening of HOPE Inside, Reading, PA at Fulton Financial