Chairman, Founder and CEO of Operation HOPE, Inc. John Hope Bryant, is featured on the This Month In Banking (TMIB) podcast with Jeff Marsico, Jill Pursell and Sharon Lorman to discuss the success of HOPE Inside, and how the program is truly "doing well by doing good." Bryant was honored as American Banker’s 2016 Innovator of the Year for developing the HOPE Inside model that promotes financial inclusion, generates business for banks and gives branches a new purpose at a time of declining foot traffic. The podcast features discussion with colleagues and industry thought leaders on interesting and current banking news. Listen now.
- Global Dignity Quote of the Day
- HOPE Inside and SunTrust Banks Partnership: 200 Locations for HOPE Inside by Year 2020. 12% of Bank Branch Network.
- John Hope Bryant’s ‘The Memo’ Reaches 800-CEOREAD Business Bestseller List, October 2017
- ‘The Memo’ by John Hope Bryant Selected as an ‘Editor’s Choice’ Book by 800-CEO-READ
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour to stop at Barnes & Noble in Atlanta; C-SPAN to Broadcast Event