Chairman, Founder and CEO of Operation HOPE, Inc. John Hope Bryant, is featured on the This Month In Banking (TMIB) podcast with Jeff Marsico, Jill Pursell and Sharon Lorman to discuss the success of HOPE Inside, and how the program is truly "doing well by doing good." Bryant was honored as American Banker’s 2016 Innovator of the Year for developing the HOPE Inside model that promotes financial inclusion, generates business for banks and gives branches a new purpose at a time of declining foot traffic. The podcast features discussion with colleagues and industry thought leaders on interesting and current banking news. Listen now.
- John Hope Bryant and The Memo — Comes to the Roland Martin Show This Week
- “The Memo” Debuts in Top 25 Categories at Amazon.com
- An Impactful Release Day Media For “THE MEMO”
- John Hope Bryant to Appear On CNBC’S ‘Squawk Box’ Tomorrow Morning: Introducing THE MEMO
- 100 New HOPE Inside Locations: Regions Bank Announces Major Expansion of Financial Education Partnership with Operation HOPE