John Hope Bryant extends congratulations to Cynthia Guyer on her appointment as the first Executive Director of Global Dignity. Before joining Global Dignity, Guyer was the founding Executive Director of the Portland Schools Foundation in Oregon, where she worked with the Board to organize and win six successive campaigns that together raised over $800 million in public funding for City and County public schools. Global Dignity was founded in 2006 by HKH Crown Prince Haakon of Norway, Pekka Himanen, a renowned philosopher from Finland, and Bryant. The nonprofit, non-governmental organization, works to strengthen dignity-centered leadership in over 70 countries around the world. Over 500,000 young people from around the world participated in Global Dignity Day 2016. Read the full announcement.
- The Memo is 279 on Amazon right now and a #1 New Release in Budgeting and Management
- John Hope Bryant Talks ‘The Memo: Five Rules for Your Economic Liberation’
- John Hope Bryant and The Memo — Comes to the Roland Martin Show This Week
- “The Memo” Debuts in Top 25 Categories at Amazon.com
- An Impactful Release Day Media For “THE MEMO”