John Hope Bryant, Founder, Chairman, and Chief Executive Officer of Operation HOPE, Inc., was featured in the Atlanta Business Chronicle's 2016-2017 Book of Lists naming Atlanta's 100 most influential people, as selected by the Chronicle's editors. The list spotlights Atlanta’s top business and civic influencers, including, Gov. Nathan Deal, Mayor Kasim Reed; Dennis Lockhart, President and CEO of the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta; Sara Blakely, Founder of Spanx, Inc.; and Ed Bastian, the new CEO of Delta Airlines, Inc. Read more at Operation HOPE, Inc.
- Come join us Cecil Murray Center for Community Engagement
- Meet & Greet In DC! Here’s Your Chance To Meet John Hope Bryant!
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour Featuring John Hope Bryant & CEO of Gallup, Jim Clifton
- John Hope Bryant on failing every day without loss of enthusiasm.
- John Hope Bryant unpacks immigrant entrepreneurs in the streets of Harlem New York.