John Hope Bryant, Founder, Chairman, and Chief Executive Officer of Operation HOPE, Inc., was featured in the Atlanta Business Chronicle's 2016-2017 Book of Lists naming Atlanta's 100 most influential people, as selected by the Chronicle's editors. The list spotlights Atlanta’s top business and civic influencers, including, Gov. Nathan Deal, Mayor Kasim Reed; Dennis Lockhart, President and CEO of the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta; Sara Blakely, Founder of Spanx, Inc.; and Ed Bastian, the new CEO of Delta Airlines, Inc. Read more at Operation HOPE, Inc.
- [ Review ] The Memo: Financial Empowerment at its Finest!
- Lessons on leadership, business, and life this week in Inc. Magazine ~ from my new book The MEMO – The Book.
- The Memo makes debut as Editors Choice at 800-CEO-READ.
- The Memo is 279 on Amazon right now and a #1 New Release in Budgeting and Management
- John Hope Bryant Talks ‘The Memo: Five Rules for Your Economic Liberation’