John Hope Bryant, Founder, Chairman, and Chief Executive Officer of Operation HOPE, Inc., was featured in the Atlanta Business Chronicle's 2016-2017 Book of Lists naming Atlanta's 100 most influential people, as selected by the Chronicle's editors. The list spotlights Atlanta’s top business and civic influencers, including, Gov. Nathan Deal, Mayor Kasim Reed; Dennis Lockhart, President and CEO of the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta; Sara Blakely, Founder of Spanx, Inc.; and Ed Bastian, the new CEO of Delta Airlines, Inc. Read more at Operation HOPE, Inc.
- John Hope Bryant Quote of the Day
- Want to Create Societal Change? Get Young People on it.
- Just Published on LinkedIn Influencers: The Memo: The Only (Really) Good Reason To Go to Harvard University.
- Operation HOPE celebrates the 86th birthday of HOPE Global Spokesman Ambassador Andrew Young with Special Tribute Website
- LA Youth Entrepreneur Serving Success in Small Business