John Hope Bryant, Founder, Chairman, and Chief Executive Officer of Operation HOPE, Inc., was featured in the Atlanta Business Chronicle's 2016-2017 Book of Lists naming Atlanta's 100 most influential people, as selected by the Chronicle's editors. The list spotlights Atlanta’s top business and civic influencers, including, Gov. Nathan Deal, Mayor Kasim Reed; Dennis Lockhart, President and CEO of the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta; Sara Blakely, Founder of Spanx, Inc.; and Ed Bastian, the new CEO of Delta Airlines, Inc. Read more at Operation HOPE, Inc.
- Operation HOPE and HOPE Inside Receive ‘Key to the City’ in Murfreesboro, TN
- HOPE Inside: The Starbucks for Financial Inclusion. 1,000 Locations by 2020
- SunTrust Banks Commitment to Open 200 Locations of HOPE Inside with Operation HOPE
- Grand Opening — HOPE Inside, Murfreesboro, TN with First Tennessee Bank
- Grand Opening of HOPE Inside, Reading, PA at Fulton Financial