Caffeine & Octane, North America’s largest monthly car show premieres the first of eight original episodes on The Discovery Network’s Velocity Channel on Sunday February 19th at 9am. The premiere episode will feature John Hope Bryant, well know entrepreneur, philanthropist, racer and automotive enthusiast as he takes us behind the scenes for a ride in his brand new one of a kind Ford Mustang Shelby GT350R. The ride takes us to Petite Leman where we meet Johns friend and partner in the coming and soon to be announced, Bryant Group Motorsports Academy, Henry Ford lll of Ford Performance. John and Henry arrive in style at Caffeine & Octane to a warm welcome from the 15,000 enthusiasts and 2500 show cars that have joined them early on a Sunday morning for another record turnout for Caffeine & Octane. Set your televisions and mobile devises to watch the inaugural episode of the Caffeine & Octane Series and support my friend Bruce Piefke, CEO of Caffeine & Octane. Good people. And the bonus - there is a special announcement coming! Actually, several. Let's go... John Hope Bryant, Bryant Group Motorsports
- Global Dignity Quote of the Day
- HOPE Inside and SunTrust Banks Partnership: 200 Locations for HOPE Inside by Year 2020. 12% of Bank Branch Network.
- John Hope Bryant’s ‘The Memo’ Reaches 800-CEOREAD Business Bestseller List, October 2017
- ‘The Memo’ by John Hope Bryant Selected as an ‘Editor’s Choice’ Book by 800-CEO-READ
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour to stop at Barnes & Noble in Atlanta; C-SPAN to Broadcast Event