Credit to Facebook Live follower Theresa Kay who captured and created this quote from one of my videos this week, from the John Hope Bryant 'Straight Talk' Silver Rights Video Series on Facebook Live. It relates to the need for an 'update' on the current strategy for Black America. It does not suggest, in any way, that real estate, land, industry or what was originally promised to African-Americans is not somehow now still important. All of these things remain critically important. Particularly land and business ownership. This is more a statement about 'what we need to do (and focus laser like attention on) now. Today.' EDUCATION. EMPOWERMENT. ACCESS. ASPIRATION. OPPORTUNITY. ACHIEVEMENT. Thank you Theresa Kay. This is the #SilverRightsMovement. Let's go... John Hope Bryant
- [ Review ] The Memo: Financial Empowerment at its Finest!
- Lessons on leadership, business, and life this week in Inc. Magazine ~ from my new book The MEMO – The Book.
- The Memo makes debut as Editors Choice at 800-CEO-READ.
- The Memo is 279 on Amazon right now and a #1 New Release in Budgeting and Management
- John Hope Bryant Talks ‘The Memo: Five Rules for Your Economic Liberation’