Credit to Facebook Live follower Theresa Kay who captured and created this quote from one of my videos this week, from the John Hope Bryant 'Straight Talk' Silver Rights Video Series on Facebook Live. It relates to the need for an 'update' on the current strategy for Black America. It does not suggest, in any way, that real estate, land, industry or what was originally promised to African-Americans is not somehow now still important. All of these things remain critically important. Particularly land and business ownership. This is more a statement about 'what we need to do (and focus laser like attention on) now. Today.' EDUCATION. EMPOWERMENT. ACCESS. ASPIRATION. OPPORTUNITY. ACHIEVEMENT. Thank you Theresa Kay. This is the #SilverRightsMovement. Let's go... John Hope Bryant
- Come join us Cecil Murray Center for Community Engagement
- Meet & Greet In DC! Here’s Your Chance To Meet John Hope Bryant!
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour Featuring John Hope Bryant & CEO of Gallup, Jim Clifton
- John Hope Bryant on failing every day without loss of enthusiasm.
- John Hope Bryant unpacks immigrant entrepreneurs in the streets of Harlem New York.