Credit to Facebook Live follower Theresa Kay who captured and created this quote from one of my videos this week, from the John Hope Bryant 'Straight Talk' Silver Rights Video Series on Facebook Live. It relates to the need for an 'update' on the current strategy for Black America. It does not suggest, in any way, that real estate, land, industry or what was originally promised to African-Americans is not somehow now still important. All of these things remain critically important. Particularly land and business ownership. This is more a statement about 'what we need to do (and focus laser like attention on) now. Today.' EDUCATION. EMPOWERMENT. ACCESS. ASPIRATION. OPPORTUNITY. ACHIEVEMENT. Thank you Theresa Kay. This is the #SilverRightsMovement. Let's go... John Hope Bryant
- John Hope Bryant Quote of the Day
- Want to Create Societal Change? Get Young People on it.
- Just Published on LinkedIn Influencers: The Memo: The Only (Really) Good Reason To Go to Harvard University.
- Operation HOPE celebrates the 86th birthday of HOPE Global Spokesman Ambassador Andrew Young with Special Tribute Website
- LA Youth Entrepreneur Serving Success in Small Business