Thanks to Chief Instructor Robert Towery, Dez, Mark and Maria Hicks from Chin Motorsports, I had a great time bringing the new Ford Shelby GT350R (Chassis #75) out to Road Atlanta with Chin Motorsports and my fellow drivers. The R performed extremely well, dropping my initial on track times from 1:58 on Saturday morning to a respectable and solid 1:40 for the 2.5 mile track by Sunday afternoon. The car not only had no performance deterioration over two days and 400 miles of constant and hard charging track time, it was obvious that there was plenty of untapped performance talent in deserve: in the suspension and chassis, in the engine, in the brakes and braking system. In short, as was described by a friend on track, 'the car is a beast.' One of my Porsche 911 track friends just kept asking, "are you sure this car is stock?" See more photos of the R on track at Road Atlanta here. John Hope Bryant, Bryant Group Motorsports
- Global Dignity Quote of the Day
- HOPE Inside and SunTrust Banks Partnership: 200 Locations for HOPE Inside by Year 2020. 12% of Bank Branch Network.
- John Hope Bryant’s ‘The Memo’ Reaches 800-CEOREAD Business Bestseller List, October 2017
- ‘The Memo’ by John Hope Bryant Selected as an ‘Editor’s Choice’ Book by 800-CEO-READ
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour to stop at Barnes & Noble in Atlanta; C-SPAN to Broadcast Event