I am deeply honored and proud to see Operation HOPE, and our partner First Horizon and First Tennessee Bank come together with our long time partner the Church of God in Christ (COGIC), to launch a HOPE Inside at Mason Temple in Memphis, TN. Mason Temple was the location of and for the final speech by Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Dr. King was assassinated on April 4th, 1968, and gave his now famous "I've Been to the Mountaintop" speech on April 3rd, 1968. At this new HOPE Inside @ Mason Temple, supported by First Tennessee Bank, will provide a range of curated and concierge-quality financial and economic empowerment tools and services provided by our dedicated HOPE Financial Coach to those in need in and around Memphis, TN. These services include HUD certified mortgage counseling, certified consumer credit counseling, small business and entrepreneurship training, counseling and funding, EITC (Earned Income Tax Credit) qualification and help with filings, and our highly regarded HOPE 700 Credit Score Communities Initiative, amongst other services. This HOPE Inside is only the second faith-based location in our network. The first faith-based HOPE Inside location was announced in 2009, and is now based at Dr. King's home church -- the HOPE Inside @Ebenezer Church in Atlanta, Georgia. Read the full article about the new HOPE Inside location from The Commercial Appeal here. We call this the Silver Rights Movement. Let's go... John Hope Bryant
- Moments: John Hope Bryant Speaks at 50th Anniversary of Dr. King’s Sanitation Workers Strike in Memphis.
- The Promise Homes Company Completes Acquisition of 167 Single-Family Homes in Atlanta, Tallahassee & Orlando
- The Promise Homes Company Is Hiring: Looking for a Resident Empowerment Manager in Atlanta.
- The Memo to be Translated Into Spanish Edition
- Atlanta Business Chronicle: Meet John Hope Bryant and the Atlanta Business Chronicle’s 2018 Power 100