The Operation HOPE family is proud to share that a friend to our work in South Africa, Ms. Funeka Montjane, who is Chief Executive of Personal & Business Banking SA at Standard Bank Group in South Africa, has been named Business Woman of the Year - Corporate. Many people and leaders in the world do not know that one of the most senior corporate leaders on the African continent, in one of the largest banks in the world, is a Black African woman. Reason for us all to be proud. I am particularly proud of Funeka, who is also a fellow Young Global Leader, and is simply 'good people.' This is also -- the Silver Rights Movement. Let's go... John Hope Bryant
- Moments: John Hope Bryant Speaks at 50th Anniversary of Dr. King’s Sanitation Workers Strike in Memphis.
- The Promise Homes Company Completes Acquisition of 167 Single-Family Homes in Atlanta, Tallahassee & Orlando
- The Promise Homes Company Is Hiring: Looking for a Resident Empowerment Manager in Atlanta.
- The Memo to be Translated Into Spanish Edition
- Atlanta Business Chronicle: Meet John Hope Bryant and the Atlanta Business Chronicle’s 2018 Power 100