The Operation HOPE family is proud to share that a friend to our work in South Africa, Ms. Funeka Montjane, who is Chief Executive of Personal & Business Banking SA at Standard Bank Group in South Africa, has been named Business Woman of the Year - Corporate. Many people and leaders in the world do not know that one of the most senior corporate leaders on the African continent, in one of the largest banks in the world, is a Black African woman. Reason for us all to be proud. I am particularly proud of Funeka, who is also a fellow Young Global Leader, and is simply 'good people.' This is also -- the Silver Rights Movement. Let's go... John Hope Bryant
- Global Dignity Quote of the Day
- HOPE Inside and SunTrust Banks Partnership: 200 Locations for HOPE Inside by Year 2020. 12% of Bank Branch Network.
- John Hope Bryant’s ‘The Memo’ Reaches 800-CEOREAD Business Bestseller List, October 2017
- ‘The Memo’ by John Hope Bryant Selected as an ‘Editor’s Choice’ Book by 800-CEO-READ
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour to stop at Barnes & Noble in Atlanta; C-SPAN to Broadcast Event