The Operation HOPE family is proud to share that a friend to our work in South Africa, Ms. Funeka Montjane, who is Chief Executive of Personal & Business Banking SA at Standard Bank Group in South Africa, has been named Business Woman of the Year - Corporate. Many people and leaders in the world do not know that one of the most senior corporate leaders on the African continent, in one of the largest banks in the world, is a Black African woman. Reason for us all to be proud. I am particularly proud of Funeka, who is also a fellow Young Global Leader, and is simply 'good people.' This is also -- the Silver Rights Movement. Let's go... John Hope Bryant
- Operation HOPE Founder John Hope Bryant launches Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour
- Operation HOPE Founder John Hope Bryant explains “The Memo” at SunTrust onUp on Tour stop in Atlanta
- Relationship Capital Unplugged
- Stuck In Traffic? #1 New Release is now available as an audiobook! Listen to The Memo now from iTunes.
- John Hope Bryant in Conversation with Chelsea Clinton — Get The Memo: Five Rules For Your Economic Liberation