The Operation HOPE family is proud to share that a friend to our work in South Africa, Ms. Funeka Montjane, who is Chief Executive of Personal & Business Banking SA at Standard Bank Group in South Africa, has been named Business Woman of the Year - Corporate. Many people and leaders in the world do not know that one of the most senior corporate leaders on the African continent, in one of the largest banks in the world, is a Black African woman. Reason for us all to be proud. I am particularly proud of Funeka, who is also a fellow Young Global Leader, and is simply 'good people.' This is also -- the Silver Rights Movement. Let's go... John Hope Bryant
- Operation HOPE Founder joins historic tribute to Memphis Sanitation Workers of 1968
- From Rolling out: John Hope Bryant addresses cringeworthy $8 net worth of Blacks
- From Bloomberg Markets: Operation HOPE CEO John Hope Bryant on Boosting Credit Scores for the Underserved
- John Hope Bryant Quote of the Day
- Want to Create Societal Change? Get Young People on it.