The Operation HOPE family is proud to share that a friend to our work in South Africa, Ms. Funeka Montjane, who is Chief Executive of Personal & Business Banking SA at Standard Bank Group in South Africa, has been named Business Woman of the Year - Corporate. Many people and leaders in the world do not know that one of the most senior corporate leaders on the African continent, in one of the largest banks in the world, is a Black African woman. Reason for us all to be proud. I am particularly proud of Funeka, who is also a fellow Young Global Leader, and is simply 'good people.' This is also -- the Silver Rights Movement. Let's go... John Hope Bryant
- John Hope Bryant on failing every day without loss of enthusiasm.
- John Hope Bryant unpacks immigrant entrepreneurs in the streets of Harlem New York.
- Will tax reform help the poor? John Hope Bryant on MSNBC with Velshi & Ruhle
- Global Dignity Quote of the Day
- HOPE Inside and SunTrust Banks Partnership: 200 Locations for HOPE Inside by Year 2020. 12% of Bank Branch Network.