Privately I have purchased a limited edition, 2017 Ford Shelby GT350R dedicated track car (chassis #75 of an appropriate 135 scheduled to be made) that will not only tour race tracks, but it will also tour area public schools, and feature a special livery highlighting Operation HOPE financial literacy empowerment programs and services. Get more information on the Caffeine & Octane here. There will also be a special television program around and featuring the unveiling on the same day, involving Velocity TV. See you there. Come out and meet Henry Ford III from Ford Performance.
- John Hope Bryant Quote of the Day
- Want to Create Societal Change? Get Young People on it.
- Just Published on LinkedIn Influencers: The Memo: The Only (Really) Good Reason To Go to Harvard University.
- Operation HOPE celebrates the 86th birthday of HOPE Global Spokesman Ambassador Andrew Young with Special Tribute Website
- LA Youth Entrepreneur Serving Success in Small Business