We don't have to just sit back and give our cities away. We don't have to give up, and assume that our problems are too much or too big for us to solve. We don't have to assume that the problems can and will overwhelm us. Likewise, those who live in these communities should not be made to feel as if they are victims, even though many innocent people are being victimized -- by others. You can act -- if nothing more than signing a Petition for change and action for Chicago. See the Change.Org petition here. Share it with friends. Be a voice for change. A special thank you to Black Enterprise for encouraging me to weigh in here. Let's go... John Hope Bryant
- Operation HOPE Founder joins historic tribute to Memphis Sanitation Workers of 1968
- From Rolling out: John Hope Bryant addresses cringeworthy $8 net worth of Blacks
- From Bloomberg Markets: Operation HOPE CEO John Hope Bryant on Boosting Credit Scores for the Underserved
- John Hope Bryant Quote of the Day
- Want to Create Societal Change? Get Young People on it.