We don't have to just sit back and give our cities away. We don't have to give up, and assume that our problems are too much or too big for us to solve. We don't have to assume that the problems can and will overwhelm us. Likewise, those who live in these communities should not be made to feel as if they are victims, even though many innocent people are being victimized -- by others. You can act -- if nothing more than signing a Petition for change and action for Chicago. See the Change.Org petition here. Share it with friends. Be a voice for change. A special thank you to Black Enterprise for encouraging me to weigh in here. Let's go... John Hope Bryant
- Moments: John Hope Bryant Speaks at 50th Anniversary of Dr. King’s Sanitation Workers Strike in Memphis.
- The Promise Homes Company Completes Acquisition of 167 Single-Family Homes in Atlanta, Tallahassee & Orlando
- The Promise Homes Company Is Hiring: Looking for a Resident Empowerment Manager in Atlanta.
- The Memo to be Translated Into Spanish Edition
- Atlanta Business Chronicle: Meet John Hope Bryant and the Atlanta Business Chronicle’s 2018 Power 100