We don't have to just sit back and give our cities away. We don't have to give up, and assume that our problems are too much or too big for us to solve. We don't have to assume that the problems can and will overwhelm us. Likewise, those who live in these communities should not be made to feel as if they are victims, even though many innocent people are being victimized -- by others. You can act -- if nothing more than signing a Petition for change and action for Chicago. See the Change.Org petition here. Share it with friends. Be a voice for change. A special thank you to Black Enterprise for encouraging me to weigh in here. Let's go... John Hope Bryant
- Global Dignity Quote of the Day
- HOPE Inside and SunTrust Banks Partnership: 200 Locations for HOPE Inside by Year 2020. 12% of Bank Branch Network.
- John Hope Bryant’s ‘The Memo’ Reaches 800-CEOREAD Business Bestseller List, October 2017
- ‘The Memo’ by John Hope Bryant Selected as an ‘Editor’s Choice’ Book by 800-CEO-READ
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour to stop at Barnes & Noble in Atlanta; C-SPAN to Broadcast Event