We don't have to just sit back and give our cities away. We don't have to give up, and assume that our problems are too much or too big for us to solve. We don't have to assume that the problems can and will overwhelm us. Likewise, those who live in these communities should not be made to feel as if they are victims, even though many innocent people are being victimized -- by others. You can act -- if nothing more than signing a Petition for change and action for Chicago. See the Change.Org petition here. Share it with friends. Be a voice for change. A special thank you to Black Enterprise for encouraging me to weigh in here. Let's go... John Hope Bryant
- Operation HOPE Founder John Hope Bryant launches Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour
- Operation HOPE Founder John Hope Bryant explains “The Memo” at SunTrust onUp on Tour stop in Atlanta
- Relationship Capital Unplugged
- Stuck In Traffic? #1 New Release is now available as an audiobook! Listen to The Memo now from iTunes.
- John Hope Bryant in Conversation with Chelsea Clinton — Get The Memo: Five Rules For Your Economic Liberation