Officials at the U.S. Department of the Treasury have agreed to Live Webcast the scheduled Freedman's Bank Forum on Friday, September 23rd, 2016, in Washington, DC. You can watch the live webcast here. I was honored to work with U.S. Treasury Secretary Jack Lew in the historic renaming of the former U.S. Treasury Annex Building on the White House campus, to the Freedman's Bank Building. This is only the second time in America's history that a federal building on the White House campus has been renamed, and the first time that a building has been renamed at the request and urging of an American citizen. It is entirely possible that Treasury Secretary Jack Lew is the most progressive and thought-leadership Treasury Secretary since Alexander Hamilton. Not only did Secretary Lew agree to change the name of Treasury Annex to the Freedman's Bank Building, he also -- and this is incredible when you think about it -- placed Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr on the back of the $5 Dollar Bill, and freedom fighter Harriet Tubman on the front of the $20 Bill. Enough said. This is a great man, and I am with him. Join Secretary Jack Lew and myself on September 23rd, 2016, on the eve of the opening of the Smithsonian's National African-American Museum of History & Culture in Washington, D.C. Watch here. Let's go...
- The Memo is 279 on Amazon right now and a #1 New Release in Budgeting and Management
- John Hope Bryant Talks ‘The Memo: Five Rules for Your Economic Liberation’
- John Hope Bryant and The Memo — Comes to the Roland Martin Show This Week
- “The Memo” Debuts in Top 25 Categories at Amazon.com
- An Impactful Release Day Media For “THE MEMO”