Operation HOPE, working with our growing list of credible partners, has continued to stand up a growing national network of HOPE Inside locations, within bank branches, hotels, big box retailers, government offices, grocery stores, houses of faith, hospitals -- even a police department headquarters. Our ultimate vision and goal is 1,000 HOPE Inside locations by year 2020. We want to finish, what President Abraham Lincoln and Frederick Douglass had in mind with the Freedman's Bank in 1865, and what Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and his aide (now Ambassador) Andrew Young had in mind with the Poor People's Campaign in 1968. We call this the Silver Rights Movement. Hope you enjoy the video. Please share it and encourage colleagues and friends to Like and Follow the 'Straight Talk' Silver Rights Video Series here. HOPE Inside partners include SunTrust Banks, Bank of the West, First Tennessee Bank, PNC Bank, Regions Bank, Synovus Bank, Union Bank, BB&T Bank, Fifth Third Bank, One West Bank, Mutual of Omaha Bank, MetaPay Systems, Popular Community Bank, the Atlanta Police Department Headquarters, the City of St. Louis Treasurer's Office, Bacon-Bibb City and County, Detroit Regional Hospital, Hyatt Hotels and a growing list of other prestigious partners.
- Operation HOPE and HOPE Inside Receive ‘Key to the City’ in Murfreesboro, TN
- HOPE Inside: The Starbucks for Financial Inclusion. 1,000 Locations by 2020
- SunTrust Banks Commitment to Open 200 Locations of HOPE Inside with Operation HOPE
- Grand Opening — HOPE Inside, Murfreesboro, TN with First Tennessee Bank
- Grand Opening of HOPE Inside, Reading, PA at Fulton Financial