Operation HOPE, working with our growing list of credible partners, has continued to stand up a growing national network of HOPE Inside locations, within bank branches, hotels, big box retailers, government offices, grocery stores, houses of faith, hospitals -- even a police department headquarters. Our ultimate vision and goal is 1,000 HOPE Inside locations by year 2020. We want to finish, what President Abraham Lincoln and Frederick Douglass had in mind with the Freedman's Bank in 1865, and what Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and his aide (now Ambassador) Andrew Young had in mind with the Poor People's Campaign in 1968. We call this the Silver Rights Movement. Hope you enjoy the video. Please share it and encourage colleagues and friends to Like and Follow the 'Straight Talk' Silver Rights Video Series here. HOPE Inside partners include SunTrust Banks, Bank of the West, First Tennessee Bank, PNC Bank, Regions Bank, Synovus Bank, Union Bank, BB&T Bank, Fifth Third Bank, One West Bank, Mutual of Omaha Bank, MetaPay Systems, Popular Community Bank, the Atlanta Police Department Headquarters, the City of St. Louis Treasurer's Office, Bacon-Bibb City and County, Detroit Regional Hospital, Hyatt Hotels and a growing list of other prestigious partners.
- The Memo is 279 on Amazon right now and a #1 New Release in Budgeting and Management
- John Hope Bryant Talks ‘The Memo: Five Rules for Your Economic Liberation’
- John Hope Bryant and The Memo — Comes to the Roland Martin Show This Week
- “The Memo” Debuts in Top 25 Categories at Amazon.com
- An Impactful Release Day Media For “THE MEMO”