Often considered risk-adverse, girls are rarely viewed as likely entrepreneurs. And, women entrepreneurs typically face significant challenges acquiring loans and other small business resources. A working group session at the 2016 HOPE Global Forums | Annual Meeting, moderated by Jennifer Keitt, Chief Empowerment Officer, The Jennifer Keitt Show, featured Dr. Valerie Calderon, Senior Education Research Consultant, Gallup; Natalie Byrne, Director of Global Impact, Dermalogica; and Alexia M., Student, HOPE Business In A Box Academies; owner, Miniature Chefs, to discuss overcoming societal constraints and making relevant entrepreneurial training and resources available to women and girls. This new community is a platform to extend the engagement and dialogue around this topic.
- Global Dignity Quote of the Day
- HOPE Inside and SunTrust Banks Partnership: 200 Locations for HOPE Inside by Year 2020. 12% of Bank Branch Network.
- John Hope Bryant’s ‘The Memo’ Reaches 800-CEOREAD Business Bestseller List, October 2017
- ‘The Memo’ by John Hope Bryant Selected as an ‘Editor’s Choice’ Book by 800-CEO-READ
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour to stop at Barnes & Noble in Atlanta; C-SPAN to Broadcast Event