Often considered risk-adverse, girls are rarely viewed as likely entrepreneurs. And, women entrepreneurs typically face significant challenges acquiring loans and other small business resources. A working group session at the 2016 HOPE Global Forums | Annual Meeting, moderated by Jennifer Keitt, Chief Empowerment Officer, The Jennifer Keitt Show, featured Dr. Valerie Calderon, Senior Education Research Consultant, Gallup; Natalie Byrne, Director of Global Impact, Dermalogica; and Alexia M., Student, HOPE Business In A Box Academies; owner, Miniature Chefs, to discuss overcoming societal constraints and making relevant entrepreneurial training and resources available to women and girls. This new community is a platform to extend the engagement and dialogue around this topic.
- Operation HOPE and HOPE Inside Receive ‘Key to the City’ in Murfreesboro, TN
- HOPE Inside: The Starbucks for Financial Inclusion. 1,000 Locations by 2020
- SunTrust Banks Commitment to Open 200 Locations of HOPE Inside with Operation HOPE
- Grand Opening — HOPE Inside, Murfreesboro, TN with First Tennessee Bank
- Grand Opening of HOPE Inside, Reading, PA at Fulton Financial