Often considered risk-adverse, girls are rarely viewed as likely entrepreneurs. And, women entrepreneurs typically face significant challenges acquiring loans and other small business resources. A working group session at the 2016 HOPE Global Forums | Annual Meeting, moderated by Jennifer Keitt, Chief Empowerment Officer, The Jennifer Keitt Show, featured Dr. Valerie Calderon, Senior Education Research Consultant, Gallup; Natalie Byrne, Director of Global Impact, Dermalogica; and Alexia M., Student, HOPE Business In A Box Academies; owner, Miniature Chefs, to discuss overcoming societal constraints and making relevant entrepreneurial training and resources available to women and girls. This new community is a platform to extend the engagement and dialogue around this topic.
- The Memo is 279 on Amazon right now and a #1 New Release in Budgeting and Management
- John Hope Bryant Talks ‘The Memo: Five Rules for Your Economic Liberation’
- John Hope Bryant and The Memo — Comes to the Roland Martin Show This Week
- “The Memo” Debuts in Top 25 Categories at Amazon.com
- An Impactful Release Day Media For “THE MEMO”