Operation HOPE and Operation HOPE South Africa are extremely proud to announce the appointment of South African business titan, Phuti Mahanyele, to its Operation HOPE South Africa Board of Directors. Phuti's incredible business story is chronicled here amongst other places, and the Operation HOPE announcement around her appointment can be found here. Phuti is the former CEO of Shanduka Group in South Africa, and now heads Sigma Capital, and remains one of the most powerful, influential and smart business leaders in South Africa, and one of the most respected women leaders on the African continent. Phuti is also the South African Country Chair for Global Dignity, an organization I co-founded along with HRH Crown Prince Haakon of Norway, Professor Pekka Himamen. Operation HOPE is on the ground and on the move in South Africa. Our Board in South Africa is chaired by another business legend there, Cas Coovadia, who leads the Banking Association of South Africa. Contact our South Africa team here. Let's go... John Hope Bryant
- John Hope Bryant Quote of the Day
- Want to Create Societal Change? Get Young People on it.
- Just Published on LinkedIn Influencers: The Memo: The Only (Really) Good Reason To Go to Harvard University.
- Operation HOPE celebrates the 86th birthday of HOPE Global Spokesman Ambassador Andrew Young with Special Tribute Website
- LA Youth Entrepreneur Serving Success in Small Business