I am saddened to hear of the passing of Juan Mario Laserna. Juan Mario and I were both Young Global Leaders at the World Economic Forum. He was a shining star in his county of Colombia, having served in various political roles including Senator in the Colombian Congress (2010-2014). Most recently he was the Editor of Revista Dinero, a well know business and economic magazine. His time here with us ended too soon. On behalf of Operation HOPE and myself, our thoughts and prayers are with his family during this difficult time. No doubt his legacy will be felt for generations to come.
- John Hope Bryant and The Memo — Comes to the Roland Martin Show This Week
- “The Memo” Debuts in Top 25 Categories at Amazon.com
- An Impactful Release Day Media For “THE MEMO”
- John Hope Bryant to Appear On CNBC’S ‘Squawk Box’ Tomorrow Morning: Introducing THE MEMO
- 100 New HOPE Inside Locations: Regions Bank Announces Major Expansion of Financial Education Partnership with Operation HOPE