I am saddened to hear of the passing of Juan Mario Laserna. Juan Mario and I were both Young Global Leaders at the World Economic Forum. He was a shining star in his county of Colombia, having served in various political roles including Senator in the Colombian Congress (2010-2014). Most recently he was the Editor of Revista Dinero, a well know business and economic magazine. His time here with us ended too soon. On behalf of Operation HOPE and myself, our thoughts and prayers are with his family during this difficult time. No doubt his legacy will be felt for generations to come.
- John Hope Bryant Quote of the Day
- Want to Create Societal Change? Get Young People on it.
- Just Published on LinkedIn Influencers: The Memo: The Only (Really) Good Reason To Go to Harvard University.
- Operation HOPE celebrates the 86th birthday of HOPE Global Spokesman Ambassador Andrew Young with Special Tribute Website
- LA Youth Entrepreneur Serving Success in Small Business