I am saddened to hear of the passing of Juan Mario Laserna. Juan Mario and I were both Young Global Leaders at the World Economic Forum. He was a shining star in his county of Colombia, having served in various political roles including Senator in the Colombian Congress (2010-2014). Most recently he was the Editor of Revista Dinero, a well know business and economic magazine. His time here with us ended too soon. On behalf of Operation HOPE and myself, our thoughts and prayers are with his family during this difficult time. No doubt his legacy will be felt for generations to come.
- Phil Wenger appointed to Operation HOPE Global Board of Directors
- John Hope Bryant Quote Of The Day
- ‘Behind the Scenes’ at the Microsoft Commercial Shoot with the 2017 Ford Shelby GT350R
- Surprise! Microsoft Uses Bryant’s 2017 Ford Shelby GT350R in new Brand Commercial!
- My Fastest Lap at Road Atlanta, With a Mom Riding Along